We understand and respect your need for privacy.
FM/CFS/ME RESOURCES collects the following:
1. E-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail - so that we may respond
to comments and/or questions.
2. Information on what pages visitors access. - Information collected is used for
internal review, and to improve the content of our web site.
3. Information volunteered by our visitors. This information includes:
- poll responses
- information regarding site listings in our support group section
- information regarding patient recommendations for doctors
What is done with the poll responses/answers:
Information collected during the FM/CFS/ME Polls process
is compiled into our database, where we then look for trends that assist in identifying
and understanding the cause of FM/CFS/ME, thus leading to the cure. Information received,
other than doctor referrals, is used only for research purposes.
We never provide your contact information to any other parties
at any time.
Names, address, and other contact information is used to respond to questions, and/or to
thank you for taking the survey. This information is also used in our database to
pinpoint each individual, so there is no duplication.
We do not partner with, nor do we have any special relationships with any ad server
companies. We never share or sell private information with other organizations, ever.
If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy
changes here to notify you of these changes. If you are concerned about how your
information is used, you should check back at our web site periodically.